The liver is easily one of the most important organs in the body and is used in a wide range of functions. These include:
- Removing toxins from the blood
- Converting lactate into energy
- Metabolizing of alcohol
- Producing and excreting bile
- Destroying old blood cells
- Activating enzymes
- Regulating protein, carbohydrate and fat in the blood
- Detoxifying the blood
- Storing vitamins, minerals and glycogen
But, one of the most important things the liver is responsible for is breaking down substances that could harm or poison the body. This constant use of the liver can cause a large amount of stress to be exerted on the organ, which is why it’s one of the most commonly injured.
It should go without saying that taking care of your liver is a worthwhile use of your time. Unfortunately, this is often an overlooked area and, in many cases, a lot of individuals look to pharmaceuticals or prescription drugs to improve liver health.
However, improving the health and proper function of your liver can be done through implementing a good diet that is rich in nutrients that help in fighting inflammation and cell damage. Nearly all the foods we consume are associated with the health of the liver. Taking small steps in substituting some foods, or changing your eating habits can go a long way in ensuring that your liver functions at its highest possible level.
Now let’s examine 10 different ways you can detoxify your liver.
1. Drink raw, vegetable juice
Most people would have a hard time eating 4-5 servings of vegetables in one meal, and in order for your liver detox to be effective, you would have to be consistent with that level of intake for at least a few days. Juicing is your next best bet, as vegetable detox juice is much easier to consume than a heaping bowl of detox salad.
Juicing has the added benefit of easier digestion, which makes it easier for the body to absorb and assimilate. The fiber content hastens the elimination of toxins in the body, while providing support to the digestive tract. It’s important to note that the vegetable juice has to be raw in order to be effective, as processing can destroy some of the essential vitamins, minerals and polyphenols.
Vegetables to include in your liver detox juice are Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumber, beets, carrots and other greens. You can also add mint, parsley, lemon and lime for flavor.
2. Chicory root tea
Chicory root has been used for centuries to cleanse the liver. Its main property is its ability to purify the blood and optimize liver function.
It’s a natural remedy that can be used to complement other treatments designed to dissolve gallstones or cure jaundice. In addition, it helps treat constipation and relieve headaches.
Ideally, you should take it with breakfast or after a main meal.
3. Drink a cup of milk thistle tea twice daily. Usage 1 teaspoon of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water.
4. Sit in an infrared sauna for 25 to 35 minutes daily for 30 Days. This will require toxins and heavy metals out through your skin, which then permits your liver to cleanse itself better.
5. Modification the water you drink to pure water, consisting of in your cooking. Pure water is without minerals. Minerals require to be cleansed by the kidneys, and drinking distilled water saves your body an action of detoxing. On the other hand, it’s pulling toxic substances to itself, which takes the strain off the liver. Thus, the liver can then do a much better job.
6. Utilize an organic liver cleanse formula. Follow the instructions on the label, and continue it for 6 complete weeks.
7. Consume organic fruits and veggies. You may believe that this is too costly to do, however there is a technique to it if you cannot go One Hundred Percent natural. Go To the Environmental Working Group site at EWG.org and look for the Dirty Lots. This is a list of 12 of the fruits and veggies with the most pesticides and chemicals. These 12 should be natural in your diet.
Next, look up the Tidy Fifteen list. This is a list of 15 different fruits and veggies that are pretty tidy of pesticides and chemicals. Purchase these in their non-organic form if you can’t manage the organic variations.
The reason these aid your liver clean itself is because fruits and veggies include numerous phytonutrients that do all the liver cleansing work for you. It’s an automated procedure.
In truth, in one study, kids who were discovered to have high levels of pesticides in their blood were given organic vegetables and fruits for 3 days. When re-tested, the pesticides were not discovered in their blood.
8. Remove all high fructose beverages from your diet. The high fructose overwhelms the liver and then adds to the development of fatty liver. However if you remove them all, your liver begins detoxifying and fixing itself.
9. Make vegetable juice. Try carrot-apple-beet juice (4 carrots, 1 apple, 1/2 beet). Drink slowly over a couple of hours.
10. Consume salads made from the cruciferous veggies. These veggies- cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts- specify in how they act in the body and go straight for the liver to assist its detoxing. Three times a week is enough for this approach.
You can do numerous of the “lesser methods” on the list at the same time and not need to stress over overwhelming your liver. Or you can do the most reliable liver cleanse, which is a natural formula specifically created to clean your liver.
Here are a number of examples of exactly what you could do day-to-day to continuously cleanse your liver:
Method 1: Fresh juice, 10 ounces + pure water + milk thistle/chanca piedra tea
Method 2: Infrared sauna, carrot-apple-beet juice (8 ounces), natural veggies and fruits, salad of cruciferous veggies 3 times a week
Do a liver cleanse bout 3 times a year for finest outcomes. You will see a huge difference in how you look, act, smell and feel!