Nowadays, many people in the world, including the young kids, are experiencing many different health problems, such as chronic conditions, cancer or autoimmune conditions. We all know that the human body is not build to be perfect, so it has its own weak spots. So, the everyday exposure to the harmful toxins in the environment can alter our genes, so, it causes physical disorders in our organism. The everyday stress situations, spiritual shallowness, hormone disrupters, parasites, viruses, bacteria, sugar, refined carbohydrates and food-like products, pesticides, heavy metals and other things can also cause genetic derangements in our organism. The true medicine addresses all three areas.
Our immune system is perfectly built so it can cleanse the harmful toxins out of our organism with fevers, diarrhea and vomiting. But, if a rather silent toxin is continually exposed to the system, it will lead to an autoimmune condition. These, so called autoimmune conditions are disorders in our organism, in which our immunity has gone away, causing the body cells to turn on themselves. The remaining toxic â€œwasteâ€ continues to alert the immune system.
Many of these, autoimmune conditions, are triggered by unhealthy diet: sugar, wheat, pesticides, gluten, heavy metals and GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) products cause distention and eventual pH changes. Some of the acid blockers, like Pepcid, Nexium, Prilosec or diet can raise the pH higher than 3, which stops the release of pepsin. This acid blocker, pepsin, is essential for protein breakdown. Some of these excess proteins leak through the permeable gut wall and it alerts the bodyâ€™s immune system. The immune system detects them as a foreign intruder. So, at this point, our body revs up immunity and inflammation issues. Did you know that inflammations are the defense reaction of the body and they are short-term? But, you should also know that they can lead to long-term chronic conditions, if they are not treated properly.
These are the most common types of autoimmune conditions:
– Blood-leukemia, lupus, hemolytic conditions
– Nerves-diabetic & peripheral neuropathy
– Muscles-fibromyalgia, muscular dystrophy
– Thyroid-Hashimotoâ€™s thyroiditis, Gravesâ€™ disease
– Brain-MS, autism, Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome (caused by flu shot or a virus)
– Bones-rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, polymyalgia rheumatica
– Lungs-Wegenerâ€™s granulomatosis, asthma
– GI tract/pancreas-Celiacs, IBS, Crohns, ulcerative colitis, diabetes
– Skin-eczema, psoriasis, scleroderma, vitiligo
According to the allopathic medicine, the most common answer to these diseases is immunosuppression or depressing our natural immunity, rather than finding the cause. Take Humira or Prednisone for example. This is a counter â€“ initiative, because it sounds like one. So, in this type of situation, we would rather hinder our bodyâ€™s natural response to a foreign intruder, rather than trying to pinpoint that said intruder. So, we would probably put a bandage on the â€œproblemâ€ and it will cause other side effects, instead of eliminating the actual problem.
To create a reverse osmosis, add Epsom salt in your Spirulina bath. Osmosis takes away
Using a powerful mineral base such as Epsom salts in a bathwater medium creates a process called reverse osmosis. This process pulls away salt and harmful toxins out of the body and allows the magnesium and sulfates to enter into the body.
Add the following to a warm bath:
– Â½ cup spirulina, mixed in a pitcher of warm water
– Â½ cup sea salt
– 5 drops essential oil
Ten great reasons to include spirulina
1. Spirulina is famous for its ability to alkalize the body, which boosts liver function.
2. Spirulina contains chlorophyll which detoxifies the body by removing toxins such as heavy metals and other pollutants from the blood.
3. Spirulina is often alternated with chlorella for detoxifying the body.
4. Spirulina rich in B-vitamins: vitamins B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid).
5. Spirulina is rich in other vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, and selenium.
>6. Dried spirulina contains 8 mg calcium per 1 Tablespoon serving, which is more than raw spirulina.
7. Spirulina is high in protein. As a matter of fact, amino acids make up 62% of spirulina and provide 4 grams per 1 Tablespoon.
8. Spirulina contains gamma linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid which is only found in a motherâ€™s breast milk. It offers incredible anti-inflammatory properties especially when taken with other quality Omega-3 supplements.
9. Spirulina offers powerful antioxidant activity, particularly phycocyanin and beta caroteneâ€”antioxidants that aid protect cells from damage.
10. Thanks to the high concentration of bioavailable iron, Spirulina is excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia.